New 2.75 inch Space Refractor Terrestrial & Astronomical Telescope + Tripod
- Item condition:
- Oct 1, 01:49 PST
- $59.99 View item
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- COMET 70mm
- Does Not Apply
- 2.75inch / 70mm
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- Optical System:
- Focal Length:
- 11.81inch / 300mm
- Focal Ratio:
- Diagonal Prisms:
- 90 ° Angle prism
- Most Height:
- 14.96inch / 380mm
- 1: H6mm
- Eyepiece 2:
- Eyepiece 3:
- 1.5X Erector eyepiece
- Barlow Lens:
- Does not apply
Store categorySign Up Now !
You may also likeNew 2.75 inch Aperture Refractor Terrestrial & Astronomical Telescope + Tripod
The telescope have an Optical glass lens, metal optical tube, aluminum table top tripod, 3X Barlow lens & 2 eyepieces. The telescope is very convenient and simple to assembly. The telescope is suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children to explore land & sky!
The 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope but also correct the direction of the image. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece is used. Moreover, when the telescope is used to view landscape, the erecting eyepiece can straighten out the image. Remove the angle prism and insert 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece between the eyepiece and the telescope.
- Always start viewing with your 20mm eyepiece. This is your low power eyepiece and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects.
- Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece. You will notice that your object looks bigger, but it not as bright as seen with the 20mm eyepiece. That is normal. If the viewing conditions are not good, the high power image may not appear sharp or stable. If this happens, switch back to the 20mm eyepiece and try the high power eyepiece another night. You can also achieve higher power by inserting the 3X Barlow lens between the telescope and either eyepiece. This triples the available power.
- Your telescope is a dual purpose model. It can be used for astronomy, as well as for viewing objects on land. When viewing terrestrial objects you will want objects to appear both right-side up and correctly oriented left to right, just as you see them with your eyes.
- To achieve correct orientation you will use the Image Erector that is supplied with your telescope.
- Remove the diagonal from your telescope.
- Insert the Image Erector into the focuser. Then insert the 20mm eyepiece. When you look through the telescope you will find that the image you see is right-side up and properly oriented.
- For more magnification remove the 20mm Eyepiece and replace it with the high power one.
- The 3X Barlow lens and the Image Erector. Use either of these accessories remove the eyepiece, insert the desired accessory into the telescope's eyepiece holder, then insert the eyepiece into the open end of the accessory.
- Brand: SVBONY
- Model: SV15
- Optical System: Refractor
- Aperture: 2.75inch / 70mm
- Focal Length: 11.81inch / 300mm
- Focal Ratio: F/4
- Diagonal Prisms: 90° Angle prism
- Finderscope: 5x24
- Eyepiece 1: H6mm
- Eyepiece 2: H20mm
- Erecting Eyepiece: 1.5X
- Barlow Lens: 3X
- Tripod: Retractable three-piece aluminum alloy tripod
CAUTION: To avoid damage to your eyes, never view the sun or any other optical device with the telescope.
- 1 x Optical Tube Assembly
- 1 x Aluminum Tripod
- 2 x 1.25" Eyepieces (H6mm/H20mm)
- 1 x 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
- 1 x 3X Barlow Lens
- 1 x 5x24 Finderscope
- 1 x Diagonal Mirror (1.25")
- 1 x User Manual
- Processing time:as the item description.
- We will prepare the shipment in 48-72 hours after we receive the payment and after the eCheck is cleared.
- We only ship to the confirmed address provided by PayPal. Please make sure the Ship-To address you type during checkout is correct. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- We strive our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the Courier Company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
- Custom fee (including VAT&GST):
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office before bidding. We will try our best to help customer do customs clearance.
- B:Chinese Domestic Dispatch
CountryDelivery TimeWorking Days(not including holiday)5-78-1112-1415-1920-22>22Working Days+Saturday+Sunday5-910-1516-2021-2526-30>31United KingdomRate(item arrived)9.9%63.2%19.1%3.4%4.4%RefundAustraliaRate(item arrived)21.4%50%14.3%7.2%7.1%RefundFranceRate(item arrived)10.5%28.6%43.8%10.1%7%RefundGermanyRate(item arrived)11.1%22.2%30.3%20.9%15.5%RefundCanadaRate(item arrived)0%47.1%31.4%17.6%3.9%RefundSpainRate(item arrived)3.5%25%47.9%12.9%10.7%Refund
- You can pay extra shipping cost to get express delivery, such as EMS, DHL or UPS. It just takes 3-7 business days to receive order, please contact us if necessary.
- All items in our shop are covered by one year warranty.
- We stand behind every product we sell. If you're not pleased with your purchase, we'll be happy to make an exchange or refund the product price less S&H within 30 days of your purchase via parcel post.
- Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address
- For any exchange or refund, we need the product must be in its original receipt, including the box, packaging and all the accessories.
- Buyers are responsible for the returning shipping cost. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refund and replacement: Once the carrier has received your item, Please allow up to 10 business days for returns to be processed.
- If you cannot return it, you can sell it, too!! Been holding on to something past its return date? You can sell it online on eBay! Find its exact match on eBay and click the "Sell an item" button. It's easy.
- Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us.
- If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
- Do not hesitate to contact us anytime before and after your purchase through the clicking "ASK A QUESTION' and we are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction or you can contact us
- Our working time: 8:00am-18:00pm (Beijing Time). Because of time-difference, we cannot give you a quick reply sometimes. Please wait for some more time.
On Sep-01-18 at 02:53:26 PDT, seller added the following information: